Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am starting to get frustrated. My WI this week showed me down 2 lbs, to 25lbs lost. Today my scale is showing me back at what I was. I have been perfectly on plan this week and have continued to run.  I don't know what else I can do to break  this plateau! This week I will increase my running to 90 seconds so hopefully that will help.

I am really in need of an actual running outfit.  On Tuesday I ran in my dress pants as the only "workout" pants I have have developed a hole. And my shoes are really worn out.  It does show you can do anything with a limited income, you can't use that as a barrier.  That being said, hopefully soon I can treat myself to a more comfortable pair of shoes!

On Tuesday I took my wonderful dog Mango out with me for my run. Talk about a new experience, for both of us!  Running with the resistance of his leash really put pressure on my shins! I was essentially running angled backwards.  Also getting twisted in his leash wasn't much fun either.  Eventually though we got into  a rhythm and were able to follow each others lead.  And then he walked through a burr bush.  When we got home I had to sit there and cut all the burrs out of his crazy fur and then bathe him. What work!

I am off for a run again tonight after work. I am going to try the new track, for week 2. Wish me luck for pushing  myself harder tonight!

No comments: