Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week 2!!!!!!

Well last night I started my first day of the "week 2" sound track!  It entailed running 90 seconds walking 2 min.  It was so hard! I missed about 10 seconds on set number 5 where I just couldn't run anymore but I blasted through the rest of them- not too bad for a girl who couldn't run 60 seconds 3 weeks ago!!! It was SO windy last night! Every time I turned the corner I would get blasted with a wall of wind that I had to run through, it was so tough! Eventually I just stopped turning corners and turned around and ran back and forth in the non-windy spots.

I am on the lookout for a nice pair of running shoes. They need to be fairly cheap but I would like a pair that is set for running on hard surfaces. Every time I run I end up laying on the couch with frozen peas on my shins to stop the swelling. I am looking at a pair of Acsis that are on sale- anyone have any reveiws?

In 6 days I am off to Nova Scotia for a high school exchange! I am a chaperone and assistant for one of my classroom kids and although I am excited to go I am nervous about my WW and running being in jeopardy! Although we are doing a lot of hiking and a lot of outside exercising so hopefully that will help.

This is it for me today, I am very tired!  Good luck with your adventures! If you haven't started yet- stop reading and go make a small change in your life! Its baby steps- to big change!

No comments: